Monday, September 20, 2010

A new direction, a new look

I hope readers will be pleased with the new look of the blog. I have better organized various links and increased their number. I have also better organized all tags for posts, while also overhauling the posts published on this blog. I will not publish as many academic job posts as I have in the past, although I will continue to post relevant conference notices of interest.

The blog will now focus more often and in greater depth on issues of ethics, politics, and public policy. This is an area where much of my research has been directed and where I expect to remain for some time. I hope that those of you who have enjoyed reading the blog will enjoy it more and that the blog might attract an even larger following amongst new readers.

Please spread the word!

No comments: