Thursday, December 02, 2010

Interested in applying for a Leverhulme Early Career Fellowship at Newcastle University?

Persons interested in this opportunity for projects in the area of political and legal philosophy should contact me. I woudl highly recommend taking a close look at the Leverhulme website (which will post materials from 4th January 2011).

All interested persons should contact me before 10th January 2011.


Anonymous said...

I am interested in applying, but I am unable to find the guidelines on the Leverhulme website. Would you be so kind as to guide me to where exactly they are?
Thank you very much

The Brooks Blog said...

The guidelines should be on the website. You might also contact the Leverhulme Trust by email or telephone. Contact me if you continue to have problems and I'll gladly help.