Monday, September 12, 2011

Studies in Moral Philosophy

I am delighted to announce that my new book series, Studies in Moral Philosophy, will launch next month with the publications of two volumes: Ethics and Moral Philosophy and Global Justice and International Affairs. The book series is affialiated with the Journal of Moral Philosophy.

Series editor: Thom Brooks (Newcastle)

Board members: Chrisoula Andreou (Utah), Mark Bevir (Berkeley), Clare Chambers (Cambridge), Fabian Freyenhagen (Essex), Tim Mulgan (St Andrews), and Ian Shapiro (Yale).

Interested authors and editors should contact me about submitting book proposals.


KateNorlock said...

Hello and bonjour, Thom. Just wanted to notify you that every time I clicked on the link to Journal for Moral Philosophy, I was taken to an error message that the current hotlink (ending in jmp) is a dead link. Searching for the journal takes me to


The Brooks Blog said...

Many thanks for this, Kate. The link continues to work well for me so a bit of a mystery...