Monday, February 18, 2013

Matthew Liao is new Editor of the Journal of Moral Philosophy

After 10 years, I have stepped down as Editor of the Journal of Moral Philosophy. I founded the JMP to fill an important gap in the literature and delighted to see how the journal has gone from strength to strength over the years. We now received over 250 submissions annually and have an acceptance rate of about 5-8%.

I am delighted to announce that S. Matthew Liao (New York University) has agreed to serve as Editor from January 2013. I will join a new team of "Associate Editors" that will include Tim Mulgan (St Andrews) and others to be confirmed shortly. This is fantastic news for the JMP and I'm thrilled that Matthew is now in place as the journal continues to go from strength to strength.

No comments: