Thursday, July 16, 2015

The Brooks Blog to produce new journal rankings

It is now about 4 years since I last published journal rankings in Philosophy. My original post can be found HERE and it's one of the more popular links on this blog. I know it's regularly used, but it can also be updated and improved.

I will shortly announce a new poll - the most comprehensive yet - of philosophy journals to inform a new ranking. I am likely to group journals in categories A, B, C and so on as before, but retain a numerical ranking as well with scores.

So watch this space. In the meantime, please look over my earlier rankings - recommendations for how they might be updated and revised are most welcome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Longtime reader, first time poster. Could the new journal ranking include the Journal of the American Philosophical Association? It's still very new, but the first couple of issues strike me as being fairly strong.