Tuesday, August 11, 2015

British Citizenship Survey

I'm conducting research for a book Becoming British forthcoming with Biteback. The book is about how UK citizenship works and how it should be reformed. I'm keen to hear the thoughts of both British citizens and non-UK citizens on this topic. The survey takes only 5 minutes and I'd be happy to speak further with anyone interested in a follow-up chat. Please let me know if you have any questions - and please forward the survey link to your networks!
 

2 comments:

@EdGibney said...

I'm an American studying for my Life in the UK Test as we speak. I was hoping you'd have this fixed by now! : )

Thom Brooks said...

If Labour had won the election and Ed Miliband was Prime Minister, then maybe things would be different. Maybe after the next election...